The results of a new research conducted by Egnyte confirm how much iOS is used in the corporate market. Apple is not the main protagonist when it comes to desktop use in companies, but it has undoubtedly become the leader in mobile devices, with iPhone and iPad.

To analyze the latest trends in the use of mobile and desktop devices, Egnyte considered 16 petabytes(1,600TB) of data for 2017-2018. Microsoft dominates unopposed when it comes to desktop (91%), then Windows, the remaining 9% is instead of macOS.

However, Egnyte reveals that iOS wins 79% of all business activity via mobile devices. And of this percentage, almost 60% is the iPhone.

In the ranking of the most used iOS, Android and Surface devices, iPhone and iPad conquer the Top 5:

  • iPhone 7
  • iPhone 6s
  • iPad Air 2
  • iPhone 7 Plus
  • iPhone 6

Subscribe To Our Tech News & Newsletters

Join our mailing list to receive the latest tech news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Share This